Health Care Plans
Ready For Medicare
Pharmacy Services
EOB & Benefits
Per IRS Notice 2020-76, AultCare Insurance Company will not be automatically mailing 2020 Form
1095-Bs to members.  However, upon request, any applicable members can have their 2020 Form 1095-B. 

To receive your 2020 IRS Form 1095-B, submit the request via our CONTACT US on our website ( or send us that request to AultCare Insurance Company, 2600 6th ST SW, Canton, OH  44710

You can also call us at 330-363-6360 or 1-800-344-8858 with any questions.  Your request will be furnished within 30 days of receipt.
| English | Español | 中文 | Deutsch | ال عرب ية | Deitsch | Русский | Français | Việt Nam |

| Oroomiffa | 한국어 | Italiano | 日本語 |Nederlands | Українська | Română |

AultCare/Aultra complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or sex. AultCare/Aultra does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. AultCare/Aultra provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as: Qualified sign language interpreters and written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats). AultCare/Aultra provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as: Qualified interpreters and information written in other languages.If you need these services, or if you believe that AultCare/Aultra has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can contact or file a grievance with the: AultCare/Aultra Civil Rights Coordinator, 2600 6th St. S.W. Canton, OH 44710, 330-363-7456, You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, our Civil Rights staff is available to help you.You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD). Complaint forms are available at