2020 YEAR-END REVIEW
Keeping Our Communities Safe and Healthy
In 2020, AultCare employees carried on with their daily jobs plus the added responsibilities of what was necessary to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
AultCare’s mission is to lead our communities to improved health. This year, our communities needed our extra effort to keep them safe and healthy. We are proud of our employees who served as leaders during
dark times of uncertainty and fear.
These statistics represent the great achievements our employees accomplished as they worked tirelessly to fulfill AultCare’s mission.
Almost 500 employees relocated
to working from home within
2 weeks to ensure the health
and safety of our workforce.
Expanded live chat feature to 16 employers and all network and out-of-network providers.
OVER 85 MEMBERS
Observed over 85 members for COVID-19 telemonitoring, including pulse oximetry and temperature readings.
Implemented and expanded telehealth policies with over 71,700 virtual/telehealth claims by members.
8,024 EARLY REFILL OVERRIDES
Executed emergency access to pharmaceutical benefits to members and allowed 8,024 early refill overrides at pharmacies.
28 purell® stands
Provided PURELL® stands to provider practices
half-gallon PURELL® countertop pumps
over 400 providers
Distributed facial coverings to providers
Created Essential Workplace Solutions and assembled local experts to evaluate company preparedness through 6 educational seminars with over 150 attendees.
Expanded Kronos® mobile application to over 95% of employees to facilitate working from home schedule.
Edited and created multiple policies to accommodate for changes in workforce including the telecommuting policy, social-distancing policy, childcare policy, and travel policy.
Added features to the Morrow House to fulfill ADA compliancy and offer better access to community.
Created over 100 communications for employees, employers, brokers, providers, and board members to promote transparent and frequent correspondence.
Coordinated over 17,000 care packages to all PrimeTime Health Plan members filled with masks, sanitizers, and health information.
new conference rooms
While 2020 was a difficult year, AultCare continued to sponsor many community-based organizations and programs that align with our mission and make a difference in the health and safety of our communities.
We consider all of our sponsorships to be significant and valuable. Here are a few highlights from 2020.
• Purchased 10 new defibrillators and batteries for Stark County Sheriff vehicles
• Donated to the new Stark Fresh grocery store to provide healthy food at an affordable cost to the community
• Sponsored the Leader’s Edge Anti-Virus Character Education program dedicated to bringing character and leadership development courses to students in local school districts
• Funded a Mother’s Room at the Akron-Canton Airport to create a safe space for mothers to care for infants
• Sponsored the annual Wishes Can Happen Wish-a-Thon which raised over $185,000 to grant the wishes of 37 area children with life-threatening diseases, illnesses, or conditions
• Donated to the Stop Heroin from Killing billboard program facilitated by Judge Frank Forchione
• Supported Access Health Stark County’s Community Health Workers services to fulfill their mission of improving health and well-being in the area